Life’s what you make it, so let’s make it rock

25 may 2011

Face to face,

That day waiting for me tomorrow, so many things despite not reallyweigh very important to me today, I just want to follow it, I just hope to improve in all aspects I can see wrong with this moment, I want to do well in school, I do not have as many dramas for anynonsense, I want everything to be easy or just to make me easier to deal with it, I want someone to hug me and tell me everything will be fine, while someone next to me then feel that anything badaround me, someone who is really for me and not to comebecause of someone else, I ask and nothing more.
I want tomorrow to be a quiet day really want to clarify everything,and it is very clear. No more misunderstandings, 




No more no more no more!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

ideas ajenas que capas servirán